Wednesday, February 28, 2007

Direct dil se :)


Hummmmmmmm…….
Sumthing is burning around here…. ;)
My my…there can be so many interpretation of a single thought…..or better be saying there can be so many thoughts with a single interpretation.

Sometimes heavy words are taken lightly n sometimes sumthing very small n irrelevant hits!!
Man is a social animal, he need to hav sumone around to share his feelings n pour his emotions, at least I need. But then its not that u can count on every single person for showing ur inner feelings. Infact, its perfectly possible that neither of ur close people know u completely. cause they can have different interpretations result of which, different thoughts about u. you may have narrated same incident to 2 people and they can give u two completely different conclusions.

What I believe is, I hav my own mind, my feelings and my interpretations and that’s what matters to me. I m nt selfless, I m no saint, but my actions are never guided by other persons feelings or thoughts.Its never like I love a person so he’ll love me back. I love him cause that’s what I feel…I stand to it..
i do things what I want to do, say what I believe irrespective of what people will think or will say about it. I may be wrong, I may be right but that’s how I m. I am a person with wide shades of personality and different people took me differently…I choose to be like that..Those who matters understand, those who did not..doesnt matter...


To conclude with..I like to be straight 4m heart n true to people..i express my feelings quite openly, I show when I care n to what extent…I don’t get involve in any mathematics like he deserves this or what she’ll think about me.Thats nt my part of game….
There shud be some things which shud be kept away 4m the measurements. Which shud be straight 4m ur heart.. Which is 4 urself , guided by ur feelings..thatswhat I think is being individual and original....


Khair leave all this nonsence behind..i m enjoing my life nowadays in a very arbit manner...
Right now I am at that point of my life where I can see a long endless road, no crossings, no tunnels and there is no hope of any companion(ha ha ha!!!)..its just that..life seems quite predictable 4m here..i m just moving cause I cant stop, living cause its nt my time to die…
No no no…I m nt depressed…nither I hav any complains. its the obvious factor which is making me mad…

Its like I don’t dream about what i usually see..i generally see what I hav already dreamt….

Vaise bhi sumthings shud remain permanent..shud never change or else main kisske liye jeeyungi.......

No comments: