Friday, July 20, 2007

Life,Series of unfortunate events and SOTD

Its been almost an year since I left my home and still I feel stunned when I woke-up every monin..My day start early and ends up late.. I curse my this habit cause this makes my day long n its really difficult to keep my energy and enthusiasm level high 4 that long..

Every monin I think lot to make things look different, interesting....Cause the kina person I m, nthin exites me 4 long…Now the big question is how to make a boring routine life like mine…interesting?????????
Don’t bug urself…cause there are hardly any possibility to do so… It’s the occurrence of sumthing different..unusual…which makes some difference…
Wat if the difference is an unfortunate event..like u met an accident..or worse…ur frnd met an accident….or worst….u lost sumone…and the limit…u didn’t get a chance to be with him during his last breadths..
:(
And wat if ur this boring..regular…life hav a series of unfortunate events…
:(
Trust me..loosing sumone is the worst punishment one can get….u know that void is forever…u know u cant see that person again…and u hav to carry this through out ur life….Hard to get over it.

I remember Once My frnd said…Life is like “SONG OF THE DAY”.
It can be a peppy number, can be a sad song, a bhajan,gazal, Dance number, Slow romantic song….or anything It’s different for everyone, every day….and we can feel happy n make ppl happy by sharing it…
:)
Every Song says sumthing n make u remember sumone….And u can relate all ur ppl..incidents and unfortunate events with one or the other song..
Life is also like this …If today ur SOTD is a sad song..It wont be same for tomorrow…u’ll hav a new song for everyday….u can hav a fresh start….
Life can be really rude…sum incidents make me think….I am really lucky.. if nt with me…atleast sumwhere…my ppl..whome I love..are safe,healthy n love me!!!And sumtimes its so cool…when all my ppl r with me….
Its 10:00 PM and I think,I hav done enough of self-exile…..btw..my SOTD IS-


“Jab koi baat bigad jaaye…jab koi mushkil pad jaaye…”
Wats urs?????????

1 comment:

Unknown said...

koi naa di...
life series of unfortunate events hai to kya hua....tairte raho bas tairte raho... :D
yeh to aapki line mar di maine

aur agar baat karen sotd ki to mera to 2 saal se ek hi gaana tha/hai....
"dil dhundta hai...fir wahi, fursat ke char din"
aur ab to sotd reheta hai