Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Between this WORLD and a DREAM..


I am such a grandma….I have verse for every situation and thought…what can I do….blame it on my upbringing. Here is my recent encounter…by my sweet beloved MA..

“Pretending something is not that bad…and if you really have to pretend something….try n pretend that your happy…very happy…this will make your loved ones happy and your enemies will dig their head out to know the reason behind!!”

This works…I genuinely think that pretending to be happy is a great idea…this helps you in enhancing your thought process, make u calm and its better than cribbing on things specially in front of people who can do nothing about your hopelessness. If I am sick or having bad time at office, what my dad can do about it??? Isn’t it just fine to pretend in front of him to be happy??? Because in the end we all find some work around and meanwhile I can just be in my dreams…can look for what is there in this world for me...

It might sound like running form problems and being in virtual world…But it’s so not like this…Give it a thought…give it a try….Its worth of!!!

Pretention is an intermediate state where you can face the reality and can also be part of your dreams. You can have a place to satisfy your mind and soul, a place between this world and your Dreams.

I am a good pretentious person and I enjoy this…There is such a huge difference in where I am right now and where I want to be. I try and make a balance between...I try not to discuss my anxiety and restlessness much…Cause as MA explained this will solve the purpose of people who are responsible for my situation and the people who really care about me will feel helpless..

I satisfy my mind in my virtual space and I try to reflect my satisfaction in my work…
:)
Yet another GYAAN session… :)

Weekend is calling…just couple of days to go…I might party today…
You can call it an early celebration. But I am a kind of person who doesn’t need reason to celebrate, sing, treat, dance… I do it just for myself…any day, anytime, anywhere…whenever I feel like…This also helps in pretending to be happy.
:)
I am fine…Infact quite content… may b this wont b like this tomorrow but I’ll worry about it later…
CHEERS!!!

10 comments:

neo said...

why would i pretend to have something, when i can actually have it ?
:)

Critics said...

you are pretending...
ya true!! others may get fooled by your expression...
but you really want this to happen..
no ...you want sumone to whom you can say the truth..the real truth...
Its your fear who is stoping you to be real...
what you wil prefer to see?
A real sea or a pretentious sea..
The person who is really close to you .never wants you to be pretentious.........
Dont be pretentious..does not make fool of yourself

Clementine said...

@neo
Yupp!!! If you have it..then ur happy...if ur happy...why to pretend to be happy???

@ critics
:)
Did u really read the whole stuff??
Dear!! Its not about pretending...its about pretending to be happy!!! Its about...If u really have to pretend about sumthing..It should be to pretend happy n nthing else!!!

Its better to see pretentious sea than seeing no sea at all!!!
:)
Its a way to cheerup..Its a way to calm urself...Its a place "between this world and ur dreams"...so its nither real...nor a dream!!!How come its about fooling urself!! Its about fooling others...
:)
Its to help u not to bug urself on small faliures and dissapointments..and someone said to me yesterday...that "gradually..people turned out to be what they are pretending"....so we will turn out to be happy!!!!
:)

Unknown said...

pretending to be happy implies positive energy which can pep u up in difficult and trying times...

Unknown said...

Fully agree. If u've tried and found you cannot do anything about ur problem but to wait for things to happen then yes pretending that u are happy is the best option. Things get worse when we keep thinking that we are not happy and find reasons to be unhappy, so its good to pretend and forget that u r pretending. :)

Clementine said...

@mukul
You got it well!!!
Else ppl dont give proper time to read and give crap suggetions in quite a dry manner which dont evn go with the post...
Honestly--
Thanks for this comment!!!
:)

@Hitesh
First of all except my whole heart thanks!! ;)
Yupp!! This is the idea behind...pretend good....gradually turn good!!!then no need to pretend!!!
its to show that words like 'PRETENTIOUS,DREEMY,LOONY'r nt that bad...if taken in right manner..
:P

Sinner said...

@ Clementine:
I am a big fan of urs as I already said that and this post is a reflection of a personality that you are, I believe...
I have just one question: Here do we mean Pretention as in Acceptance of a situation or is it turning a blind eye and being happy even in the worst of times..
I think you mean to say that as long as we pretend to be happy in our own space, somehwere unknowingly it works in our favour and we end up being happy rather than cribbing abt why? and how? of a bad situation.
This in a way can make one actually forget what he/she was unhappy abt...sounds like a gr8 idea....I have been practising it for 2 decades now...I think it does work a lot of times...but at times, I am like forget it!! I am on a shooting spree...dare u come near me...lol
I donno the long-term effects of following this practice though...
:( I mean dont u reach a point where u feel like unmasking and giving it back to them?? Or maybe U have mastered the trick of Pretention :)

Clementine said...

@harshita
Its so sweet of u to read every thing without any prejudice..
U got the feel...what clicked me is....a word like pretentious can be taken in such positive way...and nthing is right n wrong in the way of being happy....its everyons right and one shud find a way to be happy....which is indeed tough!!!

as for ur question...this blog is about cofessions...n i must confess i m good in pretending....I dont know why...but i guess i want to be loved by all...n hence i pretend to ppl wat they want...insted of wat m like.....i know this isnt right....but we all have sum imperfections..u know one of mine....
:)

Sinner said...

Well...Everybody wants to be loved...and yeah almost everyone is pretentious at one or the other point of time...Absolutely agreed upon.
May sound cliche but I got damn suffocated with the pretentious ME and frankly I suffered enuff... So I switched back to being me...Now I crib when I feel like... :) Although there still a part of me thts nt so real with people :)

confused girl said...

no harm doing that!
you've been quite pretentious person from the start..... making stories(yaad hai gummy bear n baadi dam :X :D)pretending to be serious and truthful....
even a big exaggerator
ok then try the big one.... pretending to be happy and facinated, almost welcoming to an icici bank call for loan..:D