"Chaar lafzon mein kehni hai kahani mujhe
kisko kab fursat hai sune fariyaad sab
Yeh shehar hai, numaaish lagi hui hai yahan
banke ishtahaar milte hain aadmi sab
Sab ki khatir hain yahaan sab ajnabi
aur kehane ko hain ghar aabaad sab
Bhool ke sab ranjishen sab ek hain kaise
main bataaun sab ko hoga yaad sab
Talkhiyaan kaise na ho ashaar mein
hum pe jo guzari hai humko yaad hai sab"
I have always loved gazals and shayeries. The mystery of the words and hidden meanings between the lines compel us to be on them.
M soon moving out!! Out of my Job, this City!!!! I realised it late but monsoons here are as beautiful as at home. I cant believe m saying this but i'll miss this place and the rains too!!!
and as the shayeri above says...I have clear memories of every moment I lived and everything what happened with me......quite well....quit clear!!!!
6 comments:
Best of Luck!!!!
Yaad rakhna sab :)
'On without the things we've lost
The things we gained
We'll take with us...'
Uncle Ben would be very proud of you and so am I ;)
i hope you will find the new place much much better than this one!!!!
:)
Wish you loads of success and happiness as you begin a new phase of life... :)
Trust me, leaving it all behind and starting afresh makes you discover a lot abt yourself... ;)
Have fun gal!!
Yeah, but wherever you go...keep blogging!!
Hey i loved your blog and m adding you up. drop by my blog too some time :)
Post a Comment