Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Here I am...


It’s been really long this time!!!
Where was I??? I would say, On the same planet...:D.

Well as I have told you guys I am shifting my Job and City.1st packing and resigning took a lot of me, then shifting and joining. Now Its been almost 2 months at my new place but m still not settled. I realize, a lot is been left behind which was important to me. Sum frnds, few emotions, fun of being close to home and my expressions to an extent.

Tough times always dig sumthing exceptionally good out of u. I realize how patient I can be at times, what is the extension of my zeal and that m a person who lives on his own choices.
I have come a long way!! And honestly I am kinna proud on myself. I have made the best utilization of watevr i got and evn if I have lost a lot to be where I am right now...I have the pleasure to lead a life of my choice.

Mom says - "We love to stay in a hell of our choice then to live in an imposed heaven".

Call it freedom, independence, own space or anything. I relate myself to this saying. Everyone should have a right and chance for making his own choices, committing his sets of mistakes and living on his own terms. So here I am, on my own feet, with my own piece of sky and with my share of breeze... No matter how it is n where it’s going to lead me...It’s mine...

A lot has happened in between. I can see Harshita had gone thru alot gud and bad: m sorry dear, cudnt be here for u. Seems like Gaurav's imagination is enjoing his trips to office and back to home: Thanks for that Blogmate Pic!! I loved it!!!, Abhinav is still consumed in his excel sheets and data gathering...hope he is doing fine with his family, Neo is in Love...quite alot :P, Vaibhav is lost for evr, its official, Hirdu is still having purplish thoughts ;), Ashu is as usual naughty, Shruti seems to be in "même que moi" situation and Lots of new Bloggers discovered me though I am feeling like an alien on my own BLOG :P.

Even your dearest and closest things ask your care, time and attention to stay with you and you should choose them everyday to keep them alive. I'll try to be regular here. I don’t want to loose Clementine!! :)

6 comments:

neo said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
neo said...

Rascal Flatts - My Wish

I hope that the days come easy and the moments pass slow,
And each road leads you where you want to go,
And if you're faced with a choice, and you have to choose,
I hope you choose the one that means the most to you.
And if one door opens to another door closed,
I hope you keep on walkin' till you find the window,
If it's cold outside, show the world the warmth of your smile,

But more than anything, more than anything,
My wish, for you, is that this life becomes all that you want it to,
Your dreams stay big, and your worries stay small,
You never need to carry more than you can hold,
And while you're out there getting where you're getting to,
I hope you know somebody loves you, and wants the same things too,
Yeah, this, is my wish.

I hope you never look back, but ya never forget,
All the ones who love you, in the place you left,
I hope you always forgive, and you never regret,
And you help somebody every chance you get,
Oh, you find God's grace, in every mistake,
And you always give more than you take.

But more than anything, yeah, and more than anything,
My wish, for you, is that this life becomes all that you want it to,
Your dreams stay big, and your worries stay small,
You never need to carry more than you can hold,
And while you're out there getting where you're getting to,
I hope you know somebody loves you, and wants the same things too,
Yeah, this, is my wish.

My wish, for you, is that this life becomes all that you want it to,
Your dreams stay big, and your worries stay small,
You never need to carry more than you can hold,
And while you're out there getting where you're getting to,
I hope you know somebody loves you, and wants the same things too,
Yeah, this, is my wish.

This is my wish
I hope you know somebody loves you
May all your dreams stay big.

Yup !! this is my wish too :)

Gaurav Kant Goel said...

Ah!!! Great to see u back....I hope u are in best of your spirits and health

Me said...

Heyyyyyyyyyyy!!

My favourite blogger is back... We missed you gal.

Good that you are back with a BANG now :)

I have stayed in hyderabad for 2 yrs...and well if u have gud ppl to hang out with...itz a nice place :)

Now when u r back I can expect more inflow of emotions, intelligence and some thoughful posts :)

Take Care
Harshita

Nom de plume said...

Yeah. M sort of lost.. any help in finding myself will be highly appreciated..

Clementine said...

@Neo
I want this song :)

@Gaurav
I miss NOIDA... :(

@Harshita
We hav a mutual liking. :) Hyd is a cool place but i take time in getting used to. I'll surly enjoy n will tell u about that. But u lady....Take care of ur health!!!!

@Nom de Plume
Simple...Start Blogging!!! :)
This is the only way nt to get lost from Blogger!!!