.

Thr are things in life...Things which are warm, bright, nourishing. Things which you need to live and grow. Things like Sunshine.
And thr are things which are to support, to survive, to stay calm. Things which kept you going. Things like tranquilizing drugs...
Where you can never stop loving the sunshine...You cant have it always....It leaves you everyday with a promise to come back the other day. And those tranquilizers, they are not very healthy and you know they are not.......but somehow you cant get rid of thet any of them......Cause they are life supporting.
So you have sunshine and you have these drugs.....
.
.
7 comments:
Tranquilizers are for weak, anything which is momentary is a delusion.
They are not life supporting, they just seem to be. They are eroding.
Moreover Sunshine give you ray of hope!!
Tranqulizer take away your hopes
Sunshine is all abt a beginning, bright today,tomorrow... and optimism... Tranquilisers are all abt falling into a dark tunnel.
MY JOB TODAY IS TO LIVE MY HIGHEST TRUTH......
I KNOW IN MY HEART I AM OKAY NO MATTER WHAT HAPPENS TO ME TOMORROW, THIS DAY SHALL PASS TOO , YOU MAY MOVE AWAY FROM MY LIFE TOO WITH CITING CIRCUMSTANCES OR WITH UR OWN CHOICE BUT I TRULY UNDERSTAND THAT I WILL ALWAYS CHERISH THE MOMENTS WHICH I HAD WITH YOU.. SO WONDERFULL AND SOO TRUE!
@ Neo, LifeSmiles & Harshita:
Mom is a hypothyroxinemia patient from past 19yrs or so....it has no cure and no major health probs but thr is this medicine called 'Eltroxine' which she takes every day to be able to stay calm and work and enjoy the day......Thr are certain side-effects...but thr is no other way out...
Tranquilizers are just an example....an example which is common...thr are things in life which are not healthy but you need them anywz... :)
Better saty healthy and just 'Capture the Light'...Your light...
:)
@Unknown Soul:
Thanks for sharing ur thoughts. :)
Granny hoke aisi baatein kar rahi ho..
Open your eyes and look around.. you will then realize how fortunate you are..
@Abhinav:
Yahhh.....am fortunate...Cause I have my very personalized sunshine with me...
:)
Post a Comment