I just felt like writing....I don't actually have something to comment upon...I wanted to write cause am at home, sitting in my room, at my desktop. :)... completely blissful...
Last few weeks were very tiring. I traveled a lot, had lot of work pressure at office and sadly some other stuffs to add on.
Being at home alwz reminds me of my golden days. The days where I used to one perfect person who deals with every encountered problem with great ease. Sometimes it makes me realize what a looser I turned into. Nowadays am full of issues at work, home and life and there doesn't seem any end of them.
I really need some peace of mind. Maybe a day where am not aiming anything and I am not running or trying hard. Knowing me, this is quite next to impossible soooo I think I need to re-define my goals. :)
I already have few Ideas and You guys can also come up with some, Anything you guys think I can be good at or may be will feel nice doing it... I'll be grateful.
Ohhh Btw...I wish U all a very Happy Diwali and a prosperous new year !!! I hope U guys have a grt year ahead!! :)
(*Media Player is playing "Barking at the moon" by Jenny Lewis *)
"Thr is no home like the one you have got, cause that home belongs to you. "
Highly recommended by Clementine... :)
Last few weeks were very tiring. I traveled a lot, had lot of work pressure at office and sadly some other stuffs to add on.
Being at home alwz reminds me of my golden days. The days where I used to one perfect person who deals with every encountered problem with great ease. Sometimes it makes me realize what a looser I turned into. Nowadays am full of issues at work, home and life and there doesn't seem any end of them.
I really need some peace of mind. Maybe a day where am not aiming anything and I am not running or trying hard. Knowing me, this is quite next to impossible soooo I think I need to re-define my goals. :)
I already have few Ideas and You guys can also come up with some, Anything you guys think I can be good at or may be will feel nice doing it... I'll be grateful.
Ohhh Btw...I wish U all a very Happy Diwali and a prosperous new year !!! I hope U guys have a grt year ahead!! :)
(*Media Player is playing "Barking at the moon" by Jenny Lewis *)
"Thr is no home like the one you have got, cause that home belongs to you. "
Highly recommended by Clementine... :)
6 comments:
Good to see you back here!!!
As they say "Home is where the heart is".
Keep writing...
Lucky you.
Enjoy :)
If the going gets tough and you are at your breaking point, show resilience.
Like the bamboo tree,
bend, but don't break!
It may sound silly but you were really missed...
I wish everything will turn out well.
Keep writing It surely makes difference to others : )
@Gaurav and Neo : I had a gt time, thank u. Hope U gys ad a nice Diwali... :)
@Unknown soul: thanksfo all th kind wods. Inteesting Pofile name u got.. :P
heyy.. think about learning a musical instrument.. maybe guitar! You already sing well(never really heard u sing though) so won't advice you to learn vocals..
Post a Comment