Sunday, October 25, 2009

Definitely.....Maybe.... :S

It must be several time we wish for something and it never happen......I mean, Come ooonnn!!!!!!!!!!!!!! We all have a screwed life in one or the other way. We have so many things we want and we honestly chase them but somewhere inside, we all know that things might not turn the way we want them to be. he he he....sooooo HUMAN.. :) :)

I have alwz been the kind of person who plan things well in advance.....In fact I over do most of the time. :P Like instead of making resolutions for a new year, I set goals....
Every year some of them just dies in between, I carry forward few to next year and I achieve couple of rest..... So basically, I am totally cool with being a loser, and I don't mind to have some unreached goals, some broken dreams.....

But what if one day you realise you have everything you wished for? What if suddenly you have all your dreams come true??? I'll tell you what...Its literally scary and a completely freaky feeling!!! :P :P :P :P..... For quite a long time you will not be able to believe yourself and your luck and the reality.....and as you are in habit of being a loser, this sudden change will flash you and your life as if your having a hallucination........ :) :) :) :)
I planed 2009 and for the first time since I can remember, I have everything checked on my list before it ends......Weird isn't it!!! :S :S :S :S

I just hope this bliss stays. I hope god do not equal this by some tragic, sad, bad thing. As Mr. Murphy said - "If everything seems to be OK, Yoy are definitely missing something". Am such a pessimist and I am scared. What if I wake up one morning and find that all this is a dream?? What should I do to be sure that everything is happening for real real???

I would love to tell you the details of the series of events but am still having my doubts, am still not sure....Also, I think somethings should just be part of your heart and only your heart...... ;)"The human heart has hidden treasures
In secret kept, in silence sealed.
The thoughts, the hopes, the dreams, the pleasures
Whose charms were broken if revealed"

4 comments:

Abhinav said...

:)
whatever you earn, stays with you..
and so is the case with bliss !!
It will desert you if it was accidental, but if its hard-earned and long-dreamt then its there to stay..

neo said...

...and what about Mahabharata's logic.

HAHAHAHA !!!

Abhinav said...

Mahabharata's Logic ??
pls educate me too..

Clementine said...

@Abhinav: he he he, It seems that whatever happens with any of mahabharata's charactors, its all cause of some 'Pichle janmon ka karam'. I mean whatevr good bad they do doesnt matter....they just reason all the happenings with the past life deeds.....funny!!!