Monday, February 1, 2010

In the name of faith!!


Provided the fact that am well aware of my incapability to adjust for sake of peace and for people around me, that I am feisty and get pissed off on every second thing in the world, that I am a pessimist who doubt everyone and their motives because of of my bad history and hence I can't start caring and respecting someone just cause they are relatives, that I need equality and reason for all my actions, and this all makes me a very difficult person to live with; I have agreed to ruin ones perfectly calm life with my immutable presence.

So here comes the big announcement, I am getting Married on 11th feb 2010.

Wish him luck, wish us luck!! :)



4 comments:

Abhinav said...

what is this bache ??

wish i could scold you so badly that you stop thinking forever..
take care

Me said...

Congratulations... it's a pleasant surprise :)

Unknown Soul trying to get a Niche in this mean World! said...

Congratulations...

All the very best for your future May you be blessed beyond what you deserve.

Hope you arent going to stop blogging after marriage.

besties,
Take care,
Bye.

Gaurav Kant Goel said...

Ohhh...Greattt News!!! :))

All the best. GOD Bless both of you..