Dear Friend,
You know what was I thinking while driving back home today? that I don't remember our last conversation. I would have remembered it if I knew it was our last conversation.You never think the last time's going to be the last time, you think there will be more. You think you'll have forever, but sometimes you don't.
I have so much to say and I crave to hear your words. But this is what I get for my wrong, I get to live a life knowing I'll never have you.
I re-play our times and keep memories refreshed. If you could ever forgive and take me back, I'll wait for you where we left.
Yours,
C
1 comment:
Sometimes it is nobody's fault and things just happen as though they were destined to happen that way.
I am sure your friend cherishes the memories as much as you do!
Post a Comment