I love airports.
The constant chaos and buzz, the sound of planes on runway, the smell of coffee and the most important the lost look of everyone. No one there thinks about the present but have some story going on in their mind about past or future. Some are sad, some dreamy, hopeful, some are happy and some are exhausted. But all are living anywhere but present, suspended in time, waiting for things to happen.
No one has time to judge you and even get to know you. The slightest nod, wish or acknowledgement is considered as a warm gesture.
I want to spend a day in a airport cafe lounge, preferably the one where I can see plains airborne, and baristas in action and my kindle fully charged. People coming and going, I can make as many stories as I want.
What a day that would be! :)
The constant chaos and buzz, the sound of planes on runway, the smell of coffee and the most important the lost look of everyone. No one there thinks about the present but have some story going on in their mind about past or future. Some are sad, some dreamy, hopeful, some are happy and some are exhausted. But all are living anywhere but present, suspended in time, waiting for things to happen.
No one has time to judge you and even get to know you. The slightest nod, wish or acknowledgement is considered as a warm gesture.
I want to spend a day in a airport cafe lounge, preferably the one where I can see plains airborne, and baristas in action and my kindle fully charged. People coming and going, I can make as many stories as I want.
What a day that would be! :)
4 comments:
.. thief you are..
you stole my feelings.. this is what precisely I have mentioned in many of my posts..
:/
.. however.. airpost is one place where nobody lives in the present.. and the sight is not bad.. infact it's so so beautiful..
fools are we to lay so much stress on living in the moment.. isn't it ? .. why not just dream.. just dream and dream and dream.. forever till there is breath .. ..
I always felt that airport is a cold place, everyone there pretends to be sophisticated and shit. No one is his/her-self. And those bloody thieves with their coffee shops and lounges. CHOR !
but watching people trying to be cool is fun, especially for uncool people like me (eating aaloo ka paratha in a coffee shop at airport).
@Abhinav : You see what I see. Noone lives in present.
@Neo: Thats one way to look at it. I really love love airports and the expensive coffee shops and I think people who pretends to be sophisticated are much better than manner-less dumbs.
Post a Comment