There cant be more personnel, beautiful, warm and touchy words then love n care
I m not writing this post against people with attitude..'i dont care' or 'i get a damn'. but just give a think. do u really don’t care...one can be actually like this.. but i want to express. How much i like these words n how important they are for me. How wonderful its to care someone n to be cared by someone..
I was this 3 or 4 year old when my dad get posted on field. For a civil engineer being on site is not just leveling and ranging n cement n granite. it means being late for lunch n dinner, being absent 4m surroundings 4 long n late night work and drawings. I, like a normal girl used to hate my papa's job. I used to think..
"my god!! papa ke sir kitne gande hain..itna sara homework dete hain..papa ke pass time hi nai, kitne dinon se unhone ' mash' ko 'lakdi ki kaathi' gaane pe jhula nai jhulaya :( "
(don’t get confuse!!! 'mash' is wat i pronounce 'master'. It was the nickname given by my neighbors n i used to address myself with it).
I use to sit with papa till late night(4 me late night means 10:00 pm) with my pencil n 4 line copy.....Arre my dad is working like hell, i should give company na :)..
Once He tried to convince..
"Beta.. papa is 31 years old n Raja is only 3, so u should go to bed..u'll work like me when you'll be old enough"
(yupp!! right my papa call me RAJA.. that’s the sweetest nick name i have)
n I, with my 'alwaz ready with a reply' attitude said....
"papa, when I’ll of ur age i'll be very smart..very very intelligent n then i will do all ur homework n u'll be able to go to bed early..thik hai!!!"..
Now i think. can i ever be that big... papa se bada koi kaise ho sakta hai buddhu!!!!
But my papa still remembers how happy I was with this thought...
I love my papa. I care 4 him.. and i know no one in this entire universe can love me more then him...how pure his love is. how selfless his care is.. n both of us enjoy this 'love care' relation so much. I love all the small small things he do 4 me..
"RAJA like kaju katli alot..lets buy it 4m manohar..he make good kaju katli"
ha ha ha.
Its just that..i feel sometime irrelevant, silly n stupid thinks works. Work like medicine, work like a blanket, work like anything. people cant be with u forever, but words can...
it feels so nice when someone says
"aaloo, take care!!" or "love you moti!!" or " hey!! wassup???" or "hey miss universe!! me 2 miss u!!" or "main hun naa..i'll be there 4 u" or "tension naa liya kar lajjorani!!" or "raja babu,gussa ho gaye kya???".. :)
I am blessed with people like this, they love. they care...selflessly and unconditionally...they r my people, they r my life.. i like when they show it and i am honored to have them. these things stays. stay with you everywhere, you can never feel alone can never feel empty cause u know,someone somewhere loves you, cares for you.......
11 comments:
welcome !!!
wonderful post.. :) reminds me of my childhood... how my pa used to gimmy warm hugs.. every night... :D ... i used to tell him.. papa mujhe darr lag raha hain chupaa lo... n he used to gimmy big tight dady hug :D ... loveu charu !! ;)
keep postin.. waitin for ur next post sweeety !!! ;)
adios...
congratulations miss universe :)
Aur lovely post... straight from the heart, no artificiality, no made up things.. lovely :)
keep writing
Nice post...
Its really good to read and know how someone loves and cares us. It reminds me of my father and everyone who reads this will sure start remembering all the good times that he/she spent with Him....
Fathers for sure are symbol of love n care .
Thank you,
For reminding me of Him..
Raja Babu
really a nice post..acha laga pad k..good..mere ekk baat samaj nahi ayi ki tune ab tak kyo nahi likha.
nice one lassie...luv u alwz...
I was on cloud no 9 when my dad bought me a brand new ludo board, for nights i used to sleep with tht ludo board in my arms. I thought this is it we'll meet our destination together and will never part, But now when i look back i realise how reckless i was in taking care of my ludo board... I shouted at it and even thrown it away when i lost any championship
matches with my sister... I guess everything wears off if not
taken care of and relationships are no exception... any relationship cant hold for long unless nurtured with love and
care and my dear friend ...thts the way the cookie crumbles ;)
I really enjoyed reading wht u have written charu ..keep up
the gud work :)
In case ur wondering wht happened to my ludo board ..well it broke into two pieces and was later used to serve left over food to a cow named gauri in our locality.
avi ke bachche!!!
tu kabhi nai sudhar sakta!!!!
thanx 4 the comment!!!
waiting to meet!!!
miss u!!!
n lotss luv to all of u!!!
hey charu....
ye bht zyada senti ho gaya yar...i m missing papa... :(
gr8 work....lovely!!!!!!
i miss papa...n its really hard 2 b away frm him...
love u dad!!!
n lov u 2 charu!!!!!!
ekdum sachhi.........S.M.I.L.E
Ohhhhh...!!!!! Moti...
Yeh kya create kar diya tune.Mujhe samaj me nahi aa raha hai ki tune yeh kaise kiya but believe me its really out standing.I was really feeling proud of myself being so close to u.
It forced me to look back in to my life and brush up the shaded memories of my unforgotten moments reguarding my parents.
It reminds me of my mom's punishment of pushing me out in terrace in nigth hours and then after my dad lets me in after some time..
It reminds me of the quarrel between mom n dad, dad definding me against my mischief..
Thanks..really thanks alot
Its really great and i wish,u will write such types of blogs in future....
luv u alottttttt
Ankur....'P'
hey..was goin thru ur blog...was surfing randomly..n dono how i reached it..found it pretty interesting...all d best for ur life ahead..u tc..
Post a Comment