Sun was shining bright... so bright that I was burning. The air around's dry, content less, light, without life.....I was trying to protect myself cause something's evaporating...going away from me..i was drying dead. I cant help it..my lips were chapped, bleeding...i know i was loosing you...
why you have to leave me????i know i prayed for it..but why cant i come with you??? i prayed for it too..why i prayed like this???why we are parting???
no, i cant wait for you here..i wish i can..then will nvr move 4m here....will alwz stand still,but..see there goes my way..straight away..up above..just opposite of you..we are moving with life, along with the wind...and its the summer wind, dry, content less, light, without life.....
You gone!!!!!.sun hide...wind blows...lots of clouds...over dampness...i am glad its raining...
i love rain cause no one knows i am crying..no one can see stains on my cheek, no one can see my red eyes swell. yes dear, i still cant cry in front of anyone, i still feel odd saying “I am feeling bad!!"..i am still as before, cant say what i want, cant admit what i feel..still try to hide myself when i need someone most....where are you???i need you so badly..nvr tel you things, but you figured out..was alwz lying but you found out!!! i wish it rains all night..all time...till i cry..till i get empty..till i get consumed....may dampness persist and air remain this heavy..i need some one to throw myself on…..
look at my face..its pale, my palm..white n my nails are blue...m i dead or is it cause of cold outside..so long since i saw sunshine...i am feeling freezed...dead freezed...
Moving along with cold breeze..Its working on me.. slowly slowly… Filling my lungs..moving in my veins…killing my spark..stealing my liveliness…
need you here.. your words moves in me..but i cant see you, i can sense you around but i cant touch you, I am cold from inside, I am out of soul.. I don’t feel hurt, I don’t feel pain. I dont want to breath....
Want to run..run to you..want to get adheres in you...hold me tight dear...so tight that i wont feel my existence, i'll get dissolved in you ... hide me in you, i dont belong to this world..i need warmth. Warmth of ur touch..warmth of ur love..i want to remember, want to feel again..how it was when I feel complete.. when I was filled of happiness, my face glowed by ur aura,when u were around..when sun shines but air was cool..when I want to breath cause it was ur scent in it….
Tell me na dear!!!!!…when will that day come???????when will spring come???????
What bought us together, might remain unspoken,
What held us together, might wornoff and broken..
Even if ur way was diffrent,as i felt was mine,
Now i want our paths to be crossed..
Waiting for my time...
5 comments:
wonderfully written. A post that might be termed as "Dard bhari" :) (for you it might be tp). Reminds me of a ghazal like feeling incorporated into prose. And spring will never come if you wait for it. Go create your own spring :)
Agar mere likhe huye kaa meaning naa nikale toh don't mind, end-sem effect samjh ke ignore kar de.
And keep writing.
i was sure..no one will undstand..cause no one has ever seen my this side...
vaise thanx for ur comment!!
will definetly keep writing!!
huh....when will spring come...
laga jaise sari duniya kitni alag hote he kuch 'apne' logo ke hone se aur na hone se...S.M.I.L.E.
teri dua se kaza to badal nahi sakti
magar hai is se yeh mumkin ke tu badal jaye.
teri dua hai ke ho teri aarzoo poori
meri dua hai teri aarzoo badal jaye.
Keep smiling :)
:'(
:'(
yeh hi sunna chahti thi main!!
main kya bolun tujhko!!
i m thankful to god, he gave me YOU!!!
thanks dear!!
lotssa luv!!
n i wont say i miss u!!
ur guys stay near me!!!
:)
Post a Comment