I m lost in myself…..may be this is a better way..
If I'll get hurt..i'll get hurt by myself..
I still dream…but now I dream about my life..
If they'll break….i can blame myself..
I sing and I sing for my soul..
There is no wait for u to praise..
I laugh on my pranks and I cry on my shoulder
I keep my benefits and I walk with myself
I tried several time...to smell that rose..
I think it has lost its scent..
Its there 'dried' in my favorite book..
And I keep reading it for myself...
My eyes still search u .
My ears are accustomed of ur voice..
I m alone in the middle of no where..
And I don't know what to do about myself…
It was the fault of that moment..
Neither u was wrong nor i..
May be our paths will never cross….
But I'll alwz keep ur words with myself….
U taught me the greatest lesson of my life
I know God has made u to do that..
I hav stop getting obsessed with my people..
Now I am just obsessed with myself..
I wish time heal up the things..
But it'll nvr be same as before..
Cause may be u'll forgive me someday..
But I will never forgive myself....
:'-(...........
1 comment:
waise post acha likha hai .ganna ga k tarref karne ki koshish kartah hu."kya khub likhti ho bada sundar likhti ho.tum b***** humari ho tum b***** ko pyari ho....hehe..gud 1 dear
Post a Comment