
I alwz got,what i prayed for,
sumthing is with me,rest i left behind..
I have paid for all i got,
sumtimes 4m heart,rest 4m my mind...
I must hav stopped,way too before..
I was nvr gud at bids,i knew that..
I won few but lost every big..
and the winning was also nt my kind...
Time moved ahead,i m still there..
like the fig tree in the autum season,
It remain standing alone..
all his leaves left his side..
sumthing is with me,rest i left behind..
I have paid for all i got,
sumtimes 4m heart,rest 4m my mind...
I must hav stopped,way too before..
I was nvr gud at bids,i knew that..
I won few but lost every big..
and the winning was also nt my kind...
Time moved ahead,i m still there..
like the fig tree in the autum season,
It remain standing alone..
all his leaves left his side..
No comments:
Post a Comment