Millions of people around and millions of thought processes. Everyone is one of its kind and everyone is weird in its own way. It’s really tough to except the weirdness in ourselves. But I guess it’s for our own good to realize it as soon as possible or else others will make you realize that.
Take me as an example: I am weird & I realized it few days back..
I m weird because…I talk in sarcastic manner without knowing that I am doing so…
I m weird because…I speak irritatingly too much without knowing that I am doing so..
I m weird because…I realized that I hav a very very poor emotional quotient..& I thing Emotional ppl r dumb & foolish.
I m weird because…I don’t like to be alone and at the same time I don’t want to be bother or hold by ppl..
I m weird because…I can miss ppl in a way that I feel like dying in their absence and then suddenly its like I don’t even feel like calling them…and I am perfectly OK with it..
I m weird because…None of my ppl stays with me for long..
I m weird because…The person I really like…feels like I am BLUNT with him. and the one I don’t like treats me as his frnd.
I m weird because…If hav very sharp and strongs opinion and mindset about ppl…and I really don’t care if they are lot different then that….I keep looking them that way!!
And finally…
I am weird because…My frnds,family,collegues.. almost everyone says…I am weird..
Wat I think about this is..everyone is weird in his/her own way….Now if I don’t agree with u on sumthing..I’ll think u r weird…If my mental level does not matches with sumone..i’ll say he is weird…
But shud these things effect u??? Mom taught me that we shud keep listning to ppl and shud keep improving ourself….
There is a saying also-
“Nindak niaare rakhiye,aangan kuti chabaye
Bin paani saabun bina,nirmal kare subhaaye.”
That means- (One shud keep his critics close to him, because they make u a better person by telling ur mistakes)
And,
If we’ll stick to the example above…all the mentioned points can’t be put into the categories of “Qualities”..so I shud check on them..If ppl are thinking that I am throwing sarcasm on them, when I am just regular me..Its a point of concern….
Its going and going on…
I am in a process of meeting ppl, getting close to them…expectations are part of the game...listen to all these points…stop talking to them(I know this is bad…another reason 4 calling me weird)..Feel bad 4 sumtime…move ahead…sum new ppl..on n on n on…
Definetly, there will b a time when this process will abort…when I’ll stop getting ppl to get involved..
Yeh to gana ban gaya!!! (he he he!!!)
Some says I am extremely innocent, Some says I am a fool…Some ppl think I have attitude…some think I have good interpersonal skills….I listen a new thing from every new person I meet which contradicts some of the comments in the past..
Whome shud I believe?? whome shud I trust???? Did no one analysed me correctly...Or I am that out of the way...deadly...impossible kinna weird...
May be my idea of care and love and concern is diffrent then being emotional..may be I just dislike to categorize it..anywz..
I have no conclusion for this post…I have nothing to sum up….
Just a beautiful saying for all my frnds, family & colleagues:
"Bura jo dekhan main chala, bura na miliya koye..
Jo mann khoja aapna, mose bura na koye"
That means- (I hav searched the world but I didn’t met any evil..when I searched in myself…I found nothing can be more devil then me..)
This is another weirdness of mine….. Doing sumthing just after declaring no interest in doing that…
Wicked,Weird me!!!!
;)
8 comments:
human nature is utterly complex yaar, and I have been through this introspection period and you achieve almost nothing after it. You can hardly change yourself, what you can change is the way you look at things, your attitude towards other people and towards life. Otherwise, there is not much use of introspection aur doosron ko sochne do naa ki how are you.. tere paas khud ke baare main sochne kaa time kahan se aa gaya?? hunh... weird you! :P
Right song could be.. main aisa kyun hun, main aisa kyun hun .. main aisa aisa aisa hi hun ! :)
:) i never knew...I am linked over here... :)
thanx for linking me ...
A bit Complex post :) shall come again to read it....anyhow...keep posting....and try to be little more happier ....
you shall be okay...
@nom de plume:
sweetheart...I have time to think about every other thing in the world!!!!
:)
samjhe!!
@hirdu:
Its no nice to have u here..
I am a happy soul..I think u shud read that post again.....
:)
*so..
not "no"
Well i really hate some words in english, they project an all together different meaning like the one which you have used in this post ...Weird. For ages this word has been exploited to define every psycho, serial killer and rapist in English Movies, also for describing a desolated being. People find it easy to say he/she is weird rather than understanding what that person really is. I think weird means 'Ajeeb' in hindi, now this captures the real meaning of this word. I would retire to my bed holding my stomach together from falling apart after eating manchurian at 6 number bus stop and latter pani puri near amit's place and say - pet mein ajeeb sa lag raha hai. What i meant was i couldnt really put my fingers on what i am feeling in my stomach, its just a 'weird' sensation. I think 'weird' is anyone or anything which we cannot fathom in its entirety be it ourselves be it someone else. You are weird but not in the sense you feel you are. In a good way, like most of us.
again one song for you:-
"kya hai problem......kyun tera bheja kam" lol :D
aap bhi naa
all ppl are weird in their own manner... like this man telling you to be happy, i bet he dosen't know u at all...:X
& all these dosen't make you weird, its just human nature....
besides that you know we all love you
:*
:)
May or may not convince you...but are we mirror images?? :)
I cant believe...I am just the same...and I really cant understand that how i miss someone so bad at times n then some other day I wud deject even calling tht person...just like that...there r so many so called "WEIRD" things I tend to do..Just like that...I donno why?? :) But am soon gonna write abt it...
Nice to meet someone I can identify with :) Hv fun gal
Post a Comment