Hell in my mind...so much mess to write...I don’t know 4m where to start n how it will end..its 4:00 am & this is one of the longest and toughest time i hav evr had....Life teaches u to grow...tough...tougher.. toughest...wat can i say...we are meant to live...we’ll have to do that...anywz..
I m tryin 2 forget a lot of things...i am tryin to move on...But i cudnt stop thinking....wat a fool i am to believe on things....wat a fool i am that i trusted...
I m not regretting on things...this wil b the last possible thing i can do...but no matter how selfless i tried 2 be..no matter how inert & strong i m..it matters to me that i hav wasted a part of my mind, my heart, my soul on sumthing which was not worth of...some1 who don’t deserve me..
At this time, all i can grab 4m my inside to pen is that may b i didn’t gained anything...but its the other who lost...lost a person who is hurt cause of injustice and insensitiveness.. its not been realised yet..So wat if my conviction is not been paid...its the other who’ll pay 4 this unawareness...
GOD...I really wanna get out of all this nonsense.... quickly...n this time i don’t know wat 2 do n where 2 go.... i hav nvr felt this much helpless...this much restless ..i cant remember the pyayers.... Help me!!!
3 comments:
We have come a long way, from a kid who was afraid of dark to a college student who was afraid of semester results, from a new joinee who was afraid of the new environment to a software engineer struggling to stay sane in this world of deadlines and meetings. And always, when we looked back, we found things, which once appeared horrendous… to be something we can laugh at. Of all the things, this too shall pass, we’ll carry with us the memories of the good times waiting for the better times to come along. I don’t fully understand what is it which is keeping you awake till late hours, and so I feel I am not the best person to advice you how to come out of it, but yeah! It is like betraying your belief in God if you allow yourself to be wasted away by worrying about things which were never in your control.
Yupp!!! n may be one day...like in the end of every fairy tale...things will turned out just fine..
U know me..i can nvr be happy....crib things 4 everything...
M waiting for the right time dear..m waiting for my time to cum...
Things will be grt..or even better..
:)
after reading this post i remembered one song from my fav. band which i dedicate myself quite often :D
"i cannot take this anymore,
I'm saying everything I've said before
All these words they make no sense
I find bliss in ignorance
Less I hear the less you'll say
But you'll find that out anyway
Just like before...
Everything you say to me
Takes me one step closer to the edge
And I'm about to break
I need a little room to breathe
Cause I'm one step closer to the edge
And I'm about to break"
ha ha
but now i think i should sing
"a new, day, (hmmmm hmmm) has come
ohhh, a light....oohh"
;)
;P
Post a Comment