Gifted, thats what you are. I mean we always think in terms of picture, we never think in words. Every experience, every story, every moment its all in bmp/jpg format in our head and still only a few can put it out on paper or mspaint :p , as in this case.They are all BEautiful :) I loved them, every one of em. Each one deserves a special frame and what else can be a better frame than our heart :) I think we all are grateful to have you in our life. Lekin picture abhi baaki hai mere dost ;) *Ankita, chitra, amit and monu clink their glasses as an evil laughter echoes in the room* Monu :D
2 comments:
Gifted, thats what you are. I mean we always think in terms of picture, we never think in words. Every experience, every story, every moment its all in bmp/jpg format in our head and still only a few can put it out on paper or mspaint :p , as in this case.They are all BEautiful :) I loved them, every one of em. Each one deserves a special frame and what else can be a better frame than our heart :) I think we all are grateful to have you in our life.
Lekin picture abhi baaki hai mere dost ;)
*Ankita, chitra, amit and monu clink their glasses as an evil laughter echoes in the room*
Monu :D
sacchi mein dhinchak dhinchak karne ka mann ho gaya!!! :P
n i know.... u had this kind of imagining power since ur childhood!!!
so sweet n simple.....
:D
Post a Comment