Thursday, July 31, 2008
...................................
Today I wanna write some crap. Something I wont evn understand if i'll revisit
it after couple of months which is quite possible with me.
Something is burning inside me. I am feeling like I am sitting on the shore
seeing drowings and is nt able to do sumthing; I dont know swimming.
I saw her leavin........4 her good but away from me. I cudnt wish her to stay
back,I wish her to leave and find her happiness...But m fighting from
myself...I made a choice...I wish she get wat she deserve.
I read he is nt happy. U felt trapped inside when u r compelled to do somthing
you dont want to do. I talked to him everyday and tell him all wat comes in my
mind...I felt shame on myself..I nvr realised he felt that way....m a fool and
he is grt in taking things within him....We are stil thr...cudnt make a
choice..
He thinks he is happy and he know wat happiness is.Its so sweet of him to be so
sure of everything around, like an innoscent child who think he knows
evrything. He is vertually happy and will come back from there....He think he
dont need to make a choice.
I hate uncertainity and the restlessness associated with it.Making choices
wudnt b this tough if we were sure about things.
I have realised, the thing we really want to acheive is happiness and we never
get it actually. Funny how everyone is fighting and running and cying to be
happy.
I am a 23 yr old girl who have spent less than 20 yrs in consious out of which
can hardy remember worth of 10 yrs and inspite of seeing little in life m
saying this. 'LIFE IS TOUGH!!' and living through it is tougher.
Looks like I have cumup with quite a crap crap :)
"Look into the future where would it be
Space between the lives whatever will I see,
How long will I wander before I really know
What I'm here to do and where I have to go"
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Our fingerprints can make up a good primary key, you know what else can make up a good primary key...the way we look at things, its unique...its the way we look at things that makes us unique .....but as we go about in our life we create lots of foreign keys along the way....referential 'constraints'...something that restrains us to behave freely....expectations that you have from people, expectations that you live up to and many others....all said you cant really avoid it....but as peter parker says -'Whatever comes our way, whatever battle we have raging inside us, we always have a choice. It's the choices that make us who we are, and we can always choose to do what's right.'
I know you will always do the right thing :)
Have been missing you gal! where r u?
Hi Charu
I gave u an award on my blog...Come and accept it yaar..jaldi jaldi
Love
Harshita
hey, its beeen so long u updated ur blog.. whrr u so lost.. or u forgot u have a blog??? hehe .. come back soon.. we all waiting to hear from u
Post a Comment