
My day started as usual where i woke up almost at usual time (6:30am), with usual attitude (Gawd why i'll hav to go 2 office everyday???) and with usual stuff around me (my cellphone handsfree on my ears!! :P).. But as I entered office I sumhow knew the is sumthing different about 2day!!!! I entered singing counting crows 'accidently in love' and the support guy from my team stared me with a mixed expression of surprise, weird and heck!! :) I held myself and moved towards my desk almost dancing and insted of logging into the system i put my bad thr and went straight to breakout zone and grabbed the local newzpaper...I cudnt evn read the headlines, was stucked on the day and date mentioned!!! I stared it for almost 2-3 mins!!
I went to my system n found no mails in my Inbox for the first time since i joined here....and I felt glad cause this means I didnt mess nything yestday..Evn if i wud hav....i m happy!!! :) Yupp this day is different then usual....2day is definetly a different day!!!! :)
I am going Home after almost 6 months!! :D
This is the longest time I am evr out of my place!!!!!!!I have lot of promises to make....lot of expectations to be fulfilled and lot of surprises to wait for!! :)
Wishing you all a Very HAPPY DIWALI!!!! specially to those who can be with thr dear once this festival.I envy those who says at home while working!! Its kinna dream for me cause I hate myself for missing festival preprations from past 3 years!! anywz....for those who cant be at thr Home Town!!!....Buddy!!! Whrevr on earth u stay...DIWALI is DIWALI!!!..festival is festival... So push ur butts and lit some light...celebrate it with ur roommates, collegues, frnds, neighbours...Enjoy the festival and make others smile....Thr might be sumone who wud be doing same for ur family...though its really hard to do!!!
:)
:)
4 comments:
Beautiful feeling!
Have a great diwali gal and come back with that signature smile of urs. :)
hey clamentine.....
happy diwali
got to u frm ma frnds blog.....
You remember this -
http://desper8.blogspot.com/2007/10/mamma-i-aint-coming-home.html
:p
how time flies by.
we had soo much fun... did'nt we??? :)
Post a Comment