
I knew it was going to be difficult..I started feeling it way too before....We were moving from one crossway to another in New York streets and I could feel that nthing else matters....
I hugged her goodbye..told her that I love her...and thought not to look at her back...It was already getting worse....I went to the back seat door and before sliding in I did turned....It was like all the moments I had with her in my entire life time flashed infornt of my eyes in 10 sec..I was happy to have her...sad I was leaving, I dont know when I'll see her next time and thr she was standing on the porch looking all confused as I was....she didnt changed a bit, Her emotions are still clear and easy to read...her eyes still narrates her heart....They were pleading...I couldnt see her anymore.... :(
Then he came from nowhere to me...he started saying something I didnt got...I wasnt listning...I couldnt....was trying hard not to speak...cause I knew I couldnt put one coherrent sentence together...I wanna say so many things to him...I want to tell him to take care of her...To love her more than anyone can love anybody...to keep her happy and healthy...make her smile and bright....I didnt said a word....I slid inside and the car started.....everything started to blurr cause my eyes were filled with tears....
Before we took the turn on the road....thr they were...standing by each other...Suddenly a new grush of hope filled my veins...I knew she'll be fine and they'll make that work out....So I came back, keeping her last image with me.....
My princess and her prince.. :)
3 comments:
Oh they're gonna be more than fine :)
And think of coming back as a time you will be giving them to spend some time with each other...sorta like hey my shoe laces are untied... you guys go ahead..and i will catch up...and later we sure are going to catch up with them on a warm winter sunday afternoon ;)
:) Welcome back...
I loved this post
wow.. how do u ryt dis ??
pls reply on mail.
Post a Comment