Saturday, April 18, 2009

Somewhere near 17° 22' 31" N and 78° 28' 27" E...

.

.

God forbids, I'll ever have to do something I don't want to do or stay away from someone I want to be with...

As for now...I am just trying to convince myself that I want to do what I am suppose to do...and I don't want to be with the one I want....

I am not sure if its working... :(..Not yet..
.

5 comments:

Unknown said...

okkk??!!!!
but what does this mean??? :D
i did'nt understood.....he he

nice pic anyways!! :)

Me said...

Hmm...u r comfortable confused... dont worry...u will get what u want... just stick arnd...

Abhinav said...

dont just stick around..
get d things done ur way..
dont wait.. n hope..
just do wat u feel

SAHITYIKA said...

nice pic..
it happens.. we try to make our self feel that we dont want to be with thm b/c we cant whn we think of thm..
it brings resistance in ur heart..
dont do that.. jus keep on wishing.. might be next time he will be with u.. :)

neo said...

And anytime you feel the pain
, hey jude, refrain,
Dont carry the world upon your shoulders.
For well you know that its a fool who plays it cool
By making his world a little colder.
Na na na na na ,na na na, hey jude...