
.
I have not been regular on the blog lately. Not because I don't have things to say, but because I am no more brave enough to confess. I think we all agree, it takes alot to admit things.
Life is all gray and ppl often judge you for what you say or write. It take a lot of courage to come out and be honest.
I have been thinking this alot lately, and so I think it deserves a place here.
I was talking to 'A' the other day. He never fail to amaze me with his dreams, honesty, conviction and stories about a whole different world with different set of ppl. And he that day, told me something which his senior once told him
"Never loose something you already have to get something you want". :)
I am kinna hooked to these words since.
The sentence is a very pure and genuine advice and it will take alot to follow it.
If you ask me, I have traded a lot of things in life. I traded a lot of things for my education and job. I traded many old friends for the new ones. I even traded my mom and dad for this new married life.
I don't know if it was all worth of and I cant even say for sure if I'll ever stop doing it cause these words are just too difficult for me to live with. Wish I had the strength. Wish I would be good enough.
Here I am, Wishing you all a very Happy Diwali and a prosperous new year. And I will not expect the idol strength in you to follow these words, but I'll hope they give you a perspective and I'll pray, you guys make the right trade offs in life... :)
.
5 comments:
'A' bole to .. ??
neways Happy Diwali to u too..
:)
:)
A bole to Abhinav!
char hafte ho gaye hain bina kuch post likhe..
sharam nahi aati kya ??
Well... You gain some you lose some. And believe me once its all better you will think... "why was I even having this thought??" :)
now that's an Indian way of thinking..
:/
Post a Comment