
Its 6:00pm and am done with my dinner and the day. As am not sleepy, I have to figure out my options. Am not much of a TV person, not at all actually and am kinna sick of Internet and laptop cause am doing that for a continues 22 hrs now. I see these ppl walking down the white street and some kids skating, Its beautiful out of my window but I wonder how past week went.
Truth is, I miss him :( . I miss him when i have to eat that crap food on my own, or when I didn't understand things on my computer or when I see some stupid nightmare and I don't have him by my side to cuddle into or when I walk alone to office and its cold. :(
Every single, most insignificant thing of my day reminds me how better that could be if he would be here.
I am not sure if its gonna get better. Its still amazing how I have no regrets of making this choice. Yes am scared to death and I need patience and faith. Cause he told me once, this is what we do.... we stir it, every now and then, to save it to get stick to the bottom of the pan and get burnt.
2 comments:
..awesome..
short, crisp and too sweet..
..d beauty wud ve been lost agar aapne ek word bhi jyada likha hota.. ..just awesome..
Bestest wishes to both of you..
Awesome... in short.
Post a Comment