Thursday, October 13, 2011

All the lonely people, where do they all come from?

I went to pantry to try that coffee machine because the vendor in the cafeteria make that awful Indian version of mocha-chino which I hate!
So while I was trying to understand the complexity of the new pantry area and on top of that a new coffee machine and was trying to find a familiar option on that, a cleaning helper from the office came and helped me. We chatted for a while on how different machines have different system and he told me that this one specifically make the strongest of all coffees because it freshly brews. :) He actually explained me how coffee beans brewed in the machine. :) I listen him patiently also adding some expression of amazement in between and gave him unnecessary details that how I got transferred and Monday was my first day here and that the last office got a CCD coffee machine which used to work in a different way.

I smiled on my way back to my desk and couldn't help thinking about what Beatles once asked the world "All the lonely people, where do they all come from?". I think all of us have some bits inside where we are on our own.

I wanna remember this moment. I know I'll smile every-time I do. :)

No comments: