"have u ever read a book which u never wanted to end.... but still there was this last page with a THE END written in bold letters in tht book, and for the next few days the only thing u used to think abt was the characters in tht book, there lives and everything abt them which u found got attached to u without ur notice ..... u can always read tht book again and live thru there lives once again but it wud never be wht it was like the first time...... "
Yupp!! I had lived the best!! n nthing is better then the best..
I know that reading a book all over again will nt b like it was at d first time.. but reading it again can be a total drive through!!! I experienced it past day!!
It was almost 5 months since I met Amit.. n when finally met him yesterday, I was like.."sachchi!! itna time ho gaya kya???.. ..". I was waiting 4 him since moning n when, saw him coming, behind that glass door of my ODC.. I instantly feel..i reopened one of the best chapter of my favorite book :).
We planned to attend ruby di’s marriage. Avi was already there..
We board the bus at noon n there starts a series of all farji discussions, dantana, gussa hona, manana, love stories and hadse!!. Amit alwz have something to say.. irrelevent and nonsence but funny and dramatic.. we were commenting upon all the unclejis n auntijis n we had a fight with the conductor too..but u can easily imagine my level of happiness, just cause I was with my frnd..
Bus dropped us to the destination at around 5:00 pm and Avi was waiting 4 us!! There comes the ‘kodak moment’ ,they see each other, smile n hugged!! Two best frnds, two most farji guys of this entire universe!!
Wedding was on the same day but was hardly in my mind. All I was thinking about is to be with my two monkeys, but after all I am a gal yaar.. normal, “just left her teenage” gal. I was well prepared with my brand new salwar kurta, matching footwear, earrings, makeup n all!! We went to the place where all people were staying and avi put our luggage in a room. Guys get ready quickly n I took some time which was worth of cause 4 a change I was actually looking good.. :) we reached at the wedding place by 8:30 pm.
It was so cold out there. I was feeling it in my bones, veins, kidneys, pancreas n all.. we were waiting for barat near angithi, n my mind was busy with malai kulfi available there.
I was in demand.. u know.. I was this long , slim, beautiful gal with ‘kajrari aankhen’ catching every eye and all auntiji’s were try to find my name and all guys were giving me 2nd look.. ok ok…
Actually I was the only gal there(4m bride’s side) n that 4m nowhere to everyone was like..”yeh kaun hai????muft kaa khana khane to nai ghuss aai..”
Generally I don’t like this, but I enjoyed it this time. Barat came late, di was looking ultimate and it was tough to figure out who is more lucky, the bride or the bridegroom??? Bahut rocking jodi hai yaar!! Fir to ji..thand ne limits hi cross kar di!!! It was so cold n chilling out there that we wrapped bride and bridegroom in blanket and then they say all the vows. We came back to guest house at 5:30 moning for the bidai pooja, n it was around 6:30am when three of us changed, non makeup and were sitting together in a cozy room in blankets. Start talking about old days, frnds and goes in a flash back.. Both the nerds kept suggesting me to take rest n that I should sleep because I have to attend office nxt monin, but that didn’t came in their “small like electron” mind ke bechari soyegi kahan??? Hum dono to razai odhkar maze se bed par soye huye hain!!!!!!!!.. when will they start treating me like a gal????
Anywz we(me n amit) catch 8:00am bus and I came sleeping throughout the journey. Borded wrong bus, feel lost, catch an auto and get back to our place sumhow!!
I had a grt time, n that after such a long time...after so long, i was nt worried of getting lost n was nt lonely....
Things changed alot,was nt like it was before.we were so carefree n happy soul, NO OFFICE NO TENSION,NTHING!!!Those were the best days n was the best part of the book,but I think i shud keep reading my favroite book.. or better say i shud keep adding new chapters in it.... without caring about THE END .
:)
8 comments:
wow yar...u had so much fun...
now i m all the more desperate for monika's wedding...
keep sharing ur lovely experiences...
looking forward 2 ur next post... :)
well well,,,raja babu..kitna maza aya yeh toh main nahi yeh saktah.kyo ki main charu nahi hu...aur sach bolu toh main khud pechle 5 mahiney se tere aur ai se milne ka soch raha tha..bahut time baad miley acha laga dil ko bahut acha laga...and u know 1thing charu u was looking gr8..aur lakme k face magic ki jarurat bhi nahi thi...kyo ki waise hhi charu ka maic chal raha tha...
So, Finally you got them....Some happy moments with ol friends.....I m happy 4 ya....Keep smiling...May you you book never end and Many more Happy Chapters be written everyday..... :)
ALCHEMIST....only thought...just dreams n dreams n drea....
nice one...ab ise kehete hain likhna...buddhu behen ko samajh nai aata naa....is liye simple hi likha karo...
when i first read wht u've written tht every1 was givin u 2nd look n u were in demand i thought ki "ye didi bhi naa...apni hi muh miya mithoo banti hai..but later it was reallly humorus.."grt... gud going
take care
sacchi u were looking puuri hema malini , i overheard some guys saying they wud have asked for ur phone number if only u werent with those two handsome and stalwart guy friends of urs ;)
Jokes apart both of you really added 4 stars to the party and i wudnt have enjoyed the night as much as i did with u guys :)
Hey moti,
that was a nice narration of a gr8 golden moment. Keep writing...just..encore...!!!
i luv to see u happy.....m planning to pack these two farzis n gift to evry1 i cud....;)
hey,darling keep smiling forver...sachhi muchhi meri gudiya..
Post a Comment