Seeing the frequency of the posts, u can guess what kinna work I do here????
No, I work!!!! And I sincerely enjoy my work. Each and every bit of it!!But office life asai hoti hai yaar..I don’t think I am in need of explaining IT world here..
"Samajhne wale samaajh gaye hain..naa samjhe who anadi hai!! "
Presently my PIA is not able to connect server so I am here, doing tp. :D
Life is going cool.. I am working on ERP Package, aham.. ERP package bole to Enterprise Resource Planning, matlab sab paka pakaya maal hai bas thoda idhar udhar utha patki karo aur kaam khatam..samjhe!! :)
In ERP, I am in People Soft technology..na na.. don’t mind if u nvr heard of it cause maine bhi pehli baar hi suna hai L.kuch to bhi hai, just drag drop and copy paste types. Then a browser is there where we can have online transaction screens and all…
Pehle I used to feel like, mujhe Africa ke desert mein bhej diya gaya hai!!!!! There was so much to explore aur main to thodi si..…...woh…..….zaraa………..matlab samajh bhi jaao....haan...wahi......nonsense hun na(he he he!!)
But now my chemistry with People Soft (PS) is changing, its getting on track and “ m loving it”..its going cool….
There are Different tools in it!!
PIA is the navigation tool. It makes PS understandable, approachable and easy. Infect PS is nothing without this. We are extremely comfortable with each other and have grt compatibility. But what to do?? He left me alone here, I am missing him. :(
App designer is the developing tool. I am equally comfortable to work on and may develop similar compatibility with him one day. This one gives details about his actions, and hence u can trust him .He actually try to provide a lot of ease, have lots of inbuilt functions, alwz working(unlike PIA) and I think is interested in me, but I am in love with PS Query.
This is a reporting tool, completely different stuff from what I have ever done. It’s approachable and an absolute delight to work upon. IT is actually challenging and interesting. I feel how wonderful PS is, with PS query in it. Though, didn’t give background details and is not at all trustworthy and worst is this,can be integrated with any out of people tool functionality. But I am attracted to PS query. It’s good for my Carrier. Now the point is this, I think ‘A’ is better with him (Infect I am sure), I am no where. How m goanna make everyone feel that I can and m desperate to work upon PS query??? 'K' says its my fault.I have shown equal skills in all the tools and then we have ‘A’ with us, who is bond of this tool. Both are made for each other. Why i'll be considered????Mera kya hoga???pata nai???
Let’s see, Where I go in PS and whether PS query is in my fate or not!! I’ll keep updating u guys about my carrier(I know u are nt interested but aur likhun bhi kya?? Poora time office mein kat jaata hai..kissi aur cheez ke liye time kahan???)
Till then try to save urself from all the boring stuffs I write and think.
Kouser (one of my colleague,sits in my cubicle, i m nt sure of the spelling of his name.) is playing jagjit singh’s ‘hoshwalon ko khabar kya’..
what a lovely song ..
“Hum labon se keh na paye hal-e-dil unse kabhi..
Aur who samjhe nahi ke, khamoshi kya cheez hai!!”
Au revoir ! ! Vous bénir !
:)
11 comments:
looking in a good mood...timepass mar rahi he....againg in touch ..with urself...S.M.I.L.E.
chal tu competetion se out ho gaya!!
u failed!!
lets see koi paas bhi hota hai ya nai!!
:)
i'll smile dear!!!
alwz!!!
So, this is what they mean, when they say - "Love your job"...
;)
A complete TP.
:)
mujhe bata, main app designer hun ya ps query?
:)
main woh tera PIA to nai hun...
and its nice to know u keep remembering me!!
kaun ho yaar?????
this is nt done!!!
yeh kya baat hui?????
kshitij tu hai kya????
mujhe pareshaan mat kar!!
plzzzzzzzzzzzzzz...
bata na!!!!
arry abhi khush mat hona,zara bhi nahi,gadbad ho jayegi pagal!
naya kuchh kuchh.... !! ;)
hey luv ya..and be happy forver...
aap kitne boring ho gaye ho....but chalo achcha hai, it seems tht u enjoy ur office hrs...ab aapke article or whatever ke baare mein kya bolun...aap to hamesha se hi achcha likhte ho....
kuch achcha bhi likha karo.. hamesha philosophy jhadte rehete ho.."love,relation"....wala topic bhi bahut boring tha..avi bhaiya se kuch seekho ;)
take care...
kuch bhi bol.. boring mat bol...
main thak chuki hun iss shabd se....
boring nai hai beta.. its diffrent style of writing..
dekh main saare style try karungi.
ek jaisa style bhi boring ho jata hai...
ha ha ha!!!
Blame it on my mother for she never gave me complan while growing up and now hair on anupam kher's head outnumber my brain cells....I really tried hard but cudnt make out wht ur trying to say .. i guess i will simply smile and say this grl here, she is one helluva mysterious grl :p
u gussed it right sweetheart!!!!
this post is a mystery!!!
:)
Hi You seem to have similar thoughts like me.... visit http://decodingthefeelings.blogspot.com
Post a Comment