See It’s a topic recently reviewed by a frnd of mine..picked up the same title 4m there, but I think I can enlighten people with some of my thought!!
Love, indeed a very heavy ‘word’!! Cant use it for every one and I agree that its very confusing. You have different people, different relations but same feeling, u love them. u love ur parents, frnds, family, boyfrnd, husband, children n so many more. it is confusing naa!!
But I think love is a very capable ‘word’. Capable of handling all these relations together…and its nt the confusion with love, its the confusion with our mind, which tries to materialize love.Love don’t have forms, magnitude or types..its just a feeling of heart for a person who is urs. Anyone, irrespective of ur relation with him.love dont have expectations, dont need reasons, any thought or anything. u love people, even if u dont want to, even if u want to stop urself to do so.
Relationships is something which, if not materialize wont stay long. It’s a very practical ‘word’, very responsible ‘word’. We can love anyone anywz but we can’t have similar relationships with everyone. I love my friend, I love my boyfriend, I love both but I have different relationships with them, I have different responsibilities for them n different expectations too. Responsibilities and expectations are obvious with relationships and hence one shouldn’t move into, until he/she is ready 4 handling these ‘words’. Being in a relationship is a mature thing,u have it cause u want to hav..its a decision.But love can be childish, can be unreasonable n stupid.
And for that specific relationship, termed as “love of ur life” things get further complicated. Because I think it’s not just about love, responsibility or expectations, it’s a matter of lifetime. It’s about picking up a guy n putting him on the level of my parents, leaving my sweet home n living with him. Wake up every morning next to him. This need lots of things to take care of. We can’t led a cool life if don’t feel comfortable with each others family and life style. But what if I love a guy who is of opposite pole in every sense, what if he is not responsible and what his life style includes all those things which I hate?????
Love doesn’t see this. Don't care.Love can’t think na!!
I think I’ll go with my mind!!! I can start loving someone but cant wake up next to an irresponsible nt able to hold me kinna nerd, even if I love him alot!! As simple as that!! same goes with me, why one should live his life with me if i am not being able to add something to what he already have.
Love is everything, its pure, satisfying and its the need of every human soul, without love i wont be what i am, u wont be what u are... but,Life is not just about love, its not as simple as shahrukh and kajol love story n “sarson ke khet mein” songs!! Its what our parents do..live together and face things together. Being there 4 each other, trust each other.Bring up there children and love them.. I may be sounding like ammaji… but for me.. practicle world is what matters..rather than fairy tales which honesly i love alot but, i am no cinderella and there is no prince waiting for me, cause life is very diffrent then what it seems....
Sorry kalway..i am nt trying to put u on spot or sumthing...sachchi!!! :)
8 comments:
In your last post u said u hate the word perfect ..and now ur talking abt finding a perfect match, a person who is perfect for u and u for him..... paradox ???????
Dont they say tht love is not abt finding a perfect person,
but by learning to see an imperfect person perfectly.
main toh sarson ke khet mein bhi daudunga aur windmill ke peeche i-spy bhi khelunga ;)
arre pagal, i am nt trying to find sumone perfect...in fact this post is an extention to the point of 'i hate perfect'.as u said.."love is not abt finding a perfect person,
but by learning to see an imperfect person perfectly."
u took it wrong man!!!!
i was trying to put the importance of relationships..
life is nt about loving and making relationships..its about loving, respecting and standing to ur relationships..
hai na????
:)
i totally agree....
let ur mind rule over ur heart n it'll never let u down...
hmmm... food for thought...a 'love'ly and nice issue- love'n'relationships.
but i disagree with the previous comment; whether you want it or not but the fact is that if one wants to be happy,one has to be with his heart. The heart wants what it wants. There's no logic to those things.
i think then it is for our minds to either find a reason for what the heart wants or console the heart.
better if they both work in sync...the best way, no conflicts, no issues, no confusion, no pain, only happy beings, just smiles...
...S.M.I.L.E.
Yeah! totally agree wid u. Relationships are indeed things where your mind comes in and makes a decision. Love is what heart is all about. Its basically deciding what you want. One thing is for sure. Happiness is certainly related to heart. So maybe its kinda important to strike a balance between this heart and mind conflict. And ofcourse its a personal choice ki kise jyada favour karte ho.. miss univ aap mind ko jyada favour hain aur maybe main heart ko..
Its perfectly true that you can make the right decision using your mind, matlab thr was a dialogue in some movie:"Pyaar se zindagi nahi chalti" :D
But still yaar, too much logic takes out the fun from life. So its kinda striking the right balance between this conflict of heart and mind. Only then we would be actually happy.
thats nt u!!!
U can be secrative enough to fool world but not me, or something happened which i dont know???
miss univ!!u r so mysterious na ke aapko khud hi nai pata aap ke dil mein kya hai aur dimaag mein kya, mind u..not confused but mysterious..thats wat i love about u!!
i am sure, u will follow ur heart!!
:P
Nice post....
I agree that you need to use your mind more than your heart or rather your mind should find a way out where your heart is Happy and your future is Happier..Following your heart can make you Happy but sometimes it may lead you to take decisions which are irreparable. I would compare mind to parents cos like parents its decisions could look harsh but it'll never be $ ur harm........
Once again Nice post.....
Post a Comment